UTF-8 the COL blog: New share-mate joins me http://thecolblog.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
Go to Chris On-Line.net
Monday, March 19, 2007

New share-mate joins me

Posted on 20:02 by Chris

Hi guys!

Last Friday, I heard the news that there would a new share-mate coming to join me (in another room) from the owner.

There was actually another share-mate stayed here, but after a heated argument between him and the owner, among a number of misunderstanding for some very little, common-sensable stuffs, he had left and there was only me stayin here... until now.

I was quite worried during the time whether I will the only one to stay here or not, as the uni has commenced and most students should found there home at this time, there was a little hope for anyone to find here. The owner also proved this by saying that after that guy "wasted" a week here, just seemed like harder to find students to rent here.

So when I knew that someone will be joining me here, I was quite excited and started guessing who's that. Will he be someone from Hong Kong? Will he/she is from the West?

Finally it's unveiled "he" is a guy from Mainland China who appears just started uni here. Hopefully we will live well together without much arguments.

But I bet my boredom here will change not-so-much, as he's from China (do not treat this as discrimination men!), and I'm quite Western minded, I guess I really don't have any common interests with him.



Back to main page