UTF-8 the COL blog: iPhone... Coming June 29 http://thecolblog.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
Go to Chris On-Line.net
Tuesday, June 05, 2007

iPhone... Coming June 29

Posted on 21:17 by Chris

I am excited when I heard this news yesterday. Apple has just announced that they are releasing the much anticipated iPhone coming late this month - June 29, through of course I won't be able to grab myself one at least until 2008. I really hope the iPhone can push Apple to yet another golden time after the iPod phenomenon.

Plus Apple's coming big event, Worldwide Developer Conference 2007 (WWDC 07) is just around the corner, next Monday. Get prepared for some big news from Apple.

Learn more about the iPhone (New Window)
Learn more about Apple WWDC 07 (New Window)

Technorati Tags:




Back to main page